Accidents & Injuries

Involved in a Workplace or Public Place Accident?

If you have been involved in an accident at work or in a public place, you may have grounds to make a claim for compensation for the physical or psychological injuries you have suffered.

If the accident happened within the last 3 years and somebody else was to blame, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries as well as lost earnings due to being unable to work, for medical costs or for any changes you have had to make to your lifestyle as a result of injuries.


GO-Law Solicitors are specialists in Accident and Injuries claims and work on a No Win, No Fee basis for clients. We will support you through the often stressful and daunting task of making a claim against your employer, a public authority or other business or individual. And we will ensure that your rights are protected and you receive the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.

Accidents in Public Places


If you have had an accident in a public place such as a supermarket, restaurant, park, pavement or road or been injured playing sport, and if somebody else is to blame as a result of their negligence or failure to uphold their duty of care then you will probably have a claim for compensation.


Compensation may include damages directly related to the injury you have received, including medical or other costs, plus remuneration for any loss of earnings and any other losses you may suffer as a result of the accident or your injury.


GO-Law Solicitors will support you through the process of making your claim and handle everything from start to finish to ensure you receive the maximum compensation that you are entitled to.

Accidents At Work


Employers are required by UK law to ensure that their employees are kept safe whilst at work. If you are injured or hurt as a result of your employer failing in their duty to keep you safe then you are entitled to compensation.


Although it can be stressful to make a claim against your employer, it is important to do so, to protect your rights as an employee and to ensure your workplace is safe in the future so that nobody else gets hurt.


An employee cannot be dismissed from their job for making an Accident or Injury claim against their employer, whose insurance company will pay the compensation. But it makes the process a lot easier to have a supportive and experienced solicitor working on your behalf.

Speak to a Qualified Solicitor today!


You will only speak to a qualified solicitor who will be able to give you a free consultation. All our claims are handled on a No Win No Fee basis, so get in touch, you really do have nothing to lose.