Go Law Solicitors Limited (“We”) are registered in England and Wales under company number 7932264 and have our registered office at Ravenswood House, 2 Osborne Close, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 2EE. Our VAT number is 136 1214 50.
We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and our SRA number is 567153. We operate in accordance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011. http://www.sra.org.uk/code-of-conduct page.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Use of the website
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. This website and its content is copyright of GO-Law Solicitors Limited. All rights reserved. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We do not accept service of documents by e mail. The sending of an email to us is not proof of receipt. We exclude all liability for any acts, omissions, loss or damage caused by the sending of an email.